Hello PS 40,
We need donations to help transform our school into a Fright Night party scene!
If you have any of the following, please bring to school at drop off or pickup any day this week or next. There will be bins in the lobby of the 20th St. entrance and inside the door of the 19th St. entrance.
- Any white fabric (think sheets, pillow cases, cheese cloth, etc.)
- Toilet paper or paper towel rolls
- Glow-in-the-dark paints or markers
- White chalk markers or white paint
- Paintbrushes (all sizes)
- Any old Halloween décor with which you wish to part or we can borrow (along the lines of skulls, ghosts, tombstones, etc.)*
- Black lights we can borrow*
- Large rolls of black or gray paper
* If you are lending us something, please be sure to tape name, email, and phone number on the item so we can return it to you.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thanks for your help!
Fright Night Co-Chair