The supplies needed are the following (these are not included in the School Sale kit):
- A backpack large enough to hold notices, work, and lunch boxes (Zipper closures/No wheels)
- A long sleeved plastic paint smock (Kinder Smocks Long Sleeve Ages 3-6 from Amazon is recommended). Smocks will be used during art, water and sand play. Please label your child’s smock clearly.
- A clear pencil case (click here for the recommended pencil case).
- A change of clothing, including underwear and socks. Please place in a labeled Ziploc baggie.
The following items will be kept at school and must be labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 package of Crayola wide markers
- A plastic 2-pocket folder labeled with your child’s name
- 1 sealed roll of paper towels
- 1 small box of Crayola crayons
- 1 large glue stick
- 2 packages of Play-Doh
- 2 Sharpie markers
- 1 kid scissors
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 package of unscented baby wipes
- 1 large canister of lemon scented (if you can find lemon, otherwise any scent works) surface cleaner disinfectant wipes
- Ziploc easy zipper baggies (gallon and quart size)
- 2 pump bottles of liquid hand soap
Please note, throughout the school year, we may need other classroom supplies. All items should be placed in a shopping bag labeled with your child’s name and class on the outside.