**All materials should be clearly labeled** All Kindergarten Learners Need: 3 heavy duty plastic pocket folders (one in each color: yellow, red, and blue) *Please stick to these colors to help with organization, no designs. ALL FOLDERS MUST HAVE PRONGS. Supplies to Remain in the Classroom
- 1 container of Play Doh
- 1 glue stick
- 1 K-2 Primary Composition Book Story Journal Top Half Blank (Lines on bottom of page) Click Here
- 1 Composition notebook
- 6 black Paper Mate flair pens (half a box)
- 6 sharpened number 2 pencils (half a box)
- 6 thin black Expo dry erase markers (half a box)
- 3 thick black Expo dry erase markers
- 2 colored Expo dry erase Markers Thin or Thick (Not Black)
- 1 pair of blunt child safe scissors
- Children with last names A-M please bring 1 roll of paper towels
- Children with last names N-Z please bring 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of hand sanitizer
- 2 containers of Clorox/Lysol Wipes
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziploc bags
- 1 box of gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 storage box (Not included in School Supplies Kit)
*Link to Storage Box For the start of the school year, please send in the following additional supplies for each child:
- Change of clothes labeled with your child’s name in a Ziploc bag (i.e., underwear, shirts, pants, socks)
- Backpack large enough to hold folders, a lunchbox and books. Please do not send backpacks with wheels.
- Water bottle: Please supply your child with a water bottle daily. Water bottles should be clearly labeled with your child’s name. Due to COVID19, we will not be using the water fountains at school.
We thank you in advance for the supplies. During the school year, classroom supply needs will be addressed when necessary. Your support will be greatly appreciated.
The Kindergarten Team